ANALYTICAL COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
In accordance with the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligaton to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use expendable cookies, before he/she browses them.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
AS THE TERM OF CONSERVATION
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
One Smart Real Estate Group, S.L.U is the Data Controller of the Data Subject's personal data and informs one that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), so the following processing information is provided to thePurposes of the processing: as specified in the section of cookies used on this website.
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section of cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by the consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section of cookies used on the website.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights assisting the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
One Smart Real Estate Group, S.L.U. C/Arquitecto Francisco Casas, 17 A 03 - 07181 Bendinat (Illes Balears). Email: email@example.com
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL|
|_ga||Analytical||Google Analytics||Enables the single visit control feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, will be considered another user||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytical||Google Analytics||It is used to limit the request speed - limiting data collection on high-traffic sites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||24 hours||Session|
Learn more about disabling Google Analytics cookies
|HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|